Before You Post Your Vacation Pics, Read This
It's vacation season. And that means someone is going to post a vacation photo every single time you go on Facebook this summer. So since I have no vacation planned this year, and since I'll secretly be jealous of them, I bring you a new survey that lists the 10 most ANNOYING types of photos you might want to avoid posting.
10) A screenshot of your Iphone screen showing the temperature.
7) Pretending to hold up a building, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
6) Your name written in the sand.
5) Your head sticking through a hole in one of those wooden boards with bodies painted on them, so it looks like you've got the body of a mermaid or carnival strongman.
3) Blue skies and palm trees.
2) Food or drinks.
And the number one most annoying photo according to the survey?
1) HOT DOG LEGS . . .that's when you take a photo lying on the beach with your knees up so your tan legs look like two hotdogs.