Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - The Rochester Fire Dept was called out Monday to deal with another CO incident.

A 911 call was made from the Northern Turkey Farm at 4251 Simpson Road SE around 6 a.m.

Deputy Chief Steven Belau says five employees were using a gasoline powered power washer for routine cleaning and sanitizing and two of them were taken to St Marys Hospital for treatment of CO poisoning. Belau says the event was caused by use of a gasoline powered motor in an enclosed space with insufficient ventilation.

The farm is located southwest of the city near the Gamehaven Park.

Rochester firefighters were called to the Gingerbread House Bakery along North Broadway Saturday morning to deal with a carbon monoxide incident. An employee was taken to St Marys while three others were treated at the scene.

The problem was traced to a faulty furnace and water heater. The business was able to reopen shortly after the incident by using electric heaters.