Gas Leak Scare at Rochester College
Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - Rochester Fire Dept crews were called to the RCTC Heintz Center Thursday morning to check a report of a strong odor of natural gas inside the building.
For safety reasons, the building was evacuated.
After checking, no leak was found and students and staff were allowed to return to the classes and offices around noon. As of 12:30 PM, Fire Dept investigators and Minnesota Energy personnel were still looking for the source of the odor.
With updates at the top and bottom of the hour, listen to Newstalk 1340 KROC-AM for the latest local and national news.