How We Celebrate St. Patty’s Day
As the old saying goes "EVERYONE is Irish on St. Patrick's Day". Here's some fun facts about St. Patty's Day, compliments of WalletHub.
- $4.6 billion will be spent on St. Patrick's Day
- 52.3% of Americans plan to celebrate the day
- 82% of them plan to wear green
- $36.5: Average amount St. Patrick’s partiers will spend
- 70%: Increase in cabbage shipments during St. Patrick’s week
- 13M: Pints of Guinness will be consumed worldwide on St. Patrick’s Day
- 4th: St. Patrick's Day's rank among the calendar’s most popular drinking days – behind New Year's Eve, Christmas and the Fourth of July.
Here's more from the WalletHub report.
No matter which way you celebrate, please have a safe and happy St. Patty's Day. And may the luck of the Irish be with you!