I Can’t Think Of Anything Better To Think About With An Impending Blizzard Than Chocolate!
Of course, I am a chocolate lover! My mouth is watering just looking over this list. 'Time' Magazine did some research on this topic, and came up with the list of the 13 most influential candy bars!
- The Wonka Bar, Yes From The Chocolate Factory
- The Milky Way, Inspired by the malted milkshake
- The Baby Ruth, named after President Grover Cleveland’s daughter Ruth (who had died 17 years earlier at the age of 12).
- Nestle Crunch
- Cadbury Milk Chocolate
- Scharffen Berger- Now I've never personally heard of this one, perhaps it needs to be tried! You won't have to twist my arm!
- Grenada Chocolate- Another to try for me!
- Chicken Dinner? - No worries, it doesn't exist anymore, but according to the information that 'Time' Magazine received, it was very influential in its day. It's been discontinued since the 1960's. It offered vitamins and paved the way for the power bars of today.
- Nestle Milk Chocolate- smoother, sweeter, and a longer shelf-life, milk chocolate solved the bitterness issue of chocolate.
- Toblerone-I first learned of Toblerone's in my 7th grade Spanish class. This was the first to offer a filling.
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate- Still a favorite of mine.
- Kit Kat- helped to turn chocolate bars into a 'Social' Snack.
YUM TO ALL OF THE ABOVE. But, What, No Hershey's Kisses?