Inexpensive Gift Ideas
Sure, you'll spend big money on a few people this Christmas, but not everybody, right? Here are a few cheap, easy holiday gift ideas....
1) Put some cookie mix in a jar. Take a mason jar, layer the ingredients inside to make cookies, put a ribbon on it, and attach baking instructions.
2) Fold some $1 bills into origami shapes. Then, if you give someone $10, it looks way cooler than just a 10 dollar bill or a check.
3) Make a big batch of home-made cookies. No one can be totally disappointed by a ton of cookies.
4) Buy a bunch of lottery scratchers.
5) Burn a CD mix. Older relatives and coworkers might still appreciate CD mixes, and it shows that you put some thought into it. For someone younger, you can put it in a thumb drive.
6) Make a photo collage from their Instagram photos, or other photos they like. You can do it online, and have them printed cheaply as photo printing costs have gone way down since there's no real demand anymore.
And that's how to spread some holiday cheer, without breaking the bank!