Irish Jokes and Forget to Wear Green? Here’s a Ten Second Fix! #lifehack
And Now...Irish Humor!
A life hack AND humor? Yes please!
- What's the difference between God and that guy from US, Bono? God doesn't wander around Dublin thinking he's Bono.
- Never iron a four leaf clover. You don’t want to press your luck.
- Today is Saint Patrick's Day...and if you're still wearing pants, you're not celebrating it right.
The Top Things You Don't Want to Hear on Saint Patrick's Day
- You might want to stop drinking that . . . there's no green food coloring in it.
- We're out of Guinness but don't worry, we've got another Irish beer called O'Doul's.
- Oh good! A bagpipe player!
And finally...maybe the Irish challenge of all Irish challenges. If you can master this, you are truly a cunning linguist!
Irish Challenge 2016: (CAUTION...if you try this...go slow. Y-105 and Towsquare Media are not responsible for any tongue injuries experienced while attempting this Master's Level Tongue Twister):
Try to say “Irish wristwatch”.