No lie! Really!
Would you believe me if I told you that "Pinnochio" is my favorite Disney movie? Really! But I'd be lying if I didn't admit to telling little white lies now and then. And unless you're Jim Carrey from "Liar, Liar", you might do the same.
What lie do you tell the most often? Here are eight of the most popular answers . . .
1. "My phone was on silent so I didn't know you called."
2. "Sorry, I don't have any change on me."
3. "I don't care what people think of me."
4. Whatever your height is . . . adding at least an inch.
5. "I'm fine" . . . whether you're happy, sad, or anything in between.
6. "I'm on the way."
7. "This meal was delicious."
8. "I'll let you know if I can make it . . . I think I might already have something that night."