Olympic Tips On Staying Warm
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard team came up with 5 ways for you to stay warm this winter.
1. Wear layers. It’s key…..you can start with some long underwear.
2. Put duct tape over the bottom of the toes of your shoes. It’ll keep them a little dryer, and your feet will stay warmer.
3. Make sure your neck is covered. Apparently, you lose the majority of your body heat through your neck.
4. Breathe. Some meditation breathing techniques can actually keep you warmer.
5. Move your body. Shrug your shoulders, wiggle your fingers, swing your arms and legs, and jump around. You might look ridiculous, but it works. The blood rushes to your extremities and you warm up.