Contact Us

Rochesterfest Selects Theme

With the recent cold weather, it’s hard to believe that Rochesterfest is less than five months away.

Rochesterfest

At a press conference this morning at the Government Center atrium, this year’s theme and details about the button contest were announced.   Kathy Davis, this year’s Rochesterfest chairperson said the theme for 2014 will be “Your Destination Rochesterfest”.   The theme ties into Rochester’s DMC project but also because Davis said that Rochesterfest itself is a destination where “people like to come” to see new events and traditional favorites.   Mayor Ardell Brede added that Rochesterfest is not only popular for residents but also patients who spend 30% of their time at the clinic and are looking for activities to do the other 70% of the time.

As in previous years, there will also be a button design contest.  The chosen design will be used on buttons, the brochure and all Rochesterfest marketing.   The winner will receive $500 cash.  The deadline to submit a design is Feb. 24.   Contest details can be found at rochesterfest.com or on their Facebook page.   Rochesterfest will take place June 20th through 29th.

Best of Y105FM

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://y105fm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Y105 Rochester quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Y105 Rochester contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.