Southeast Minnesota-Made Movie Set to Air Nationwide
It's not unusual for a film to be made in the Twin Cities. However, a movie being made here in our area is certainly out of the ordinary. I'm excited to tell you about a movie that was made in our "neck of the woods."
Grumpy Old Men, Fargo, Purple Rain, and Little Big League are just a few of the many movies that have been filmed here in Minnesota. When it comes to holiday films, perhaps having Arnold and Sinbad here for "Jingle All the Way" is tops. Now, a holiday movie made in southeast Minnesota will be seen by people all over the world!
It's called "Love Always, Santa" and was it was filmed in Northfield, Minnesota earlier this year. Hallmark describes the movie:
After losing her husband Bradley three years ago on Christmas day, Celia Banks never thought she’d fall in love again. Now, her entire world revolves around taking care of her daughter Lilly. Lilly writes a letter to Santa with one wish—for her mommy to be happy and find love again.
Below is a preview and here's a list of when you can next watch it.
- Sunday December 4th at 9 am.
- Sunday December 4th at 11 pm.
- Tuesday December 6th at 5 pm.
- Friday December 9th at 9 am.
- Monday December 12th at 7 pm.
- Thursday December 15th at 5 pm.
- Saturday December 17th at 11 am.
- Tuesday December 20th at 5 pm.
- Friday December 30th at 9 am.
Watch a preview of "Love Always, Santa"