The Biggest Fast Food Rip off in Rochester and Austin!
What's the biggest fast food rip-off in Rochester and Austin? It's not what you think. We're not getting ripped off by bad food, high prices, or bad service. We're getting off because they're not giving us...what?We're getting ripped off because they're not giving us garlic fries!just
But now they're mixing it for you!
Are they any good? Check the video above. But the big thing is...why don't we get to test 'em? In fact, why don't we get to test ANYTHING? Have you ever heard about Rochester and Austin being test markets for...anything?
With Mayo, maybe we've been used to test catheters? But trust me, catheters aren't fun. Garlic fries are fun!
I did some looking around and right now, we're getting ripped off WAY more than I thought. CBS Money Watch put together this list of stuff being tested at regional McDonalds (but not in the 507)!
- Egg White and Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl (California)
- Scrambled Egg and Chorizo Breakfast Bowl (California)
- Gilroy Garlic Fries (California)
- Chobani Greek Yogurt in McDonald's Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfaits and McCafé
- Smoothies (California)
- Chicken McNuggets without artificial preservatives (Oregon)
- Grand Mac, which is a Big Mac with a bigger bun and patties (Ohio & Texas)
- Mac Jr., which is a Big Mac without the middle bun and only one patty (Ohio & Texas)
- Chicken McGriddle, a McChicken on maple-flavored pancakes instead of a bun (Ohio)
- Mighty Wings (Atlanta)
- Sweet Potato Fries (Texas)