These Are The Top Six Restaurants Rochester Needs
We asked, and you listened... and answered the question, "What restaurant does Rochester need?"
We posted that question on the Quick Country 96.5's Facebook page last week, and we got a ton of great answers! Many (okay, ALL) of the top restaurants you said Rochester needs are chain restaurant. So, maybe there's a business opportunity here?
According to Entrepreneur.com, getting a restaurant franchise off the ground CAN be kind of spendy-- ranging anywhere from $50,000 to $1 million! And, that assumes the franchise rights are even available here in Rochester.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the Top Six Restaurants Rochester Needs:
6) Sonic Drive-In - There are five of these in Minnesota, with the closest being in Bloomington
5) White Castle - There also appears to be five locations here in Minnesota, with the closest location up in Inver Grove Heights.
4) Chili's Bar & Grill - There are 9 Chili's in Minnesota, with pretty much all of them located in the Twin Cities-- Woodbury or Eagan are closest to us.
3) Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - The closest location to Rochester is the Cracker Barrel in Lakeville-- but it appears to be the only one in Minnesota!
2) Hardee's - While there USED to be a Hardee's in Rochester (and there always seem to be rumors that it's coming back), right now you have to head to Austin, Owatonna, Albert Lea or Faribault to get your Hardee's fix.
1) IHOP - There are 9 International House of Pancakes in Minnesota, with most in the Twin Cities. Looks like the closest location is up in Bloomington.