These Sentences May Make Your Brain Swell
It's time to blow your mind . . . hopefully figuratively. Here are eight crazy sentences that
might make your brain hurt . . . from Global Flare.
1. The only time the word "incorrectly" isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled "incorrectly."
2. No one ever called a friend and said, "Where are you?" until cell phones . . . because you had to call a landline which means you knew exactly where they were.
3. Your right elbow has never been touched by your right hand.
4. The entire population of Mars is robots.
5. Everything in the entire universe either is or isn't ice cream.
6. A mullet makes you a redneck and prevents one.
7. We'll never hear about the truly perfect crime.
8. People who say, "Don't tell me what to do" are hypocrites.