Top 5 workout clothes Googled in 2017
I've been in the fitness world for about 8 years; cycling instructor, USA Boxing Coach, lover of powerlifting and helping women and cancer survivors reach their goals. In other words, I have worn A LOT of workout clothes.
I recently saw a list of the most Googled workout clothes for 2017 on WellandGood.com and, of course, I had to look. I wondered how many of these items I actually owned. Check out the list and see if you agree with the Top 5 claim:
I will be honest. I have not Googled any of these this past year until now. But, I will say that in the 90's I wore #2, #3 and #4. I worked at a clothing store so I could buy all the Nike shoes and workout clothes at a discount...so I did. Overall (and maybe from a woman's perspective), I just don't agree fully with that list. As a result, I decided to make my own.
Here are my Top 5 most Googled workout clothes in 2017:
- #5 Lululemon. I have tried to afford these but I just can't. I like to look though...see the trends and then just go find something else that looks similar and is cheaper. Old Navy and Target usually have something that I can find that is similar to what I see on this site.
- #4 Old Navy workout jackets. These are a staple for the gym (or just all day...cause I wear yoga pants and gyms clothes most days).
- #3 Inov-8 shoes. I love these for powerlifting!
- #2 Target yoga pants (in tall) with flare legs. I'm 5'10" and as a result, average size just doesn't work. I usually can't find these available in store but can get them online without a problem.
- #1 Under Armor tank tops. Honestly, I wear these basically every day.