Six Facts That Will Make You Feel Old
I've got my 30th high school reunion coming up next year. And I can't believe it's been 30 years! I'm looking forward to catching up with my old friends, but just that number...30...oh man.
We're not getting any younger, are we? Here are six random facts that might just blow your mind...
1. 1998 is as far away as 2030.
2. If Bart Simpson was a real person, he'd be 31 now.
3. Kids starting high school next month were born in 2001.
4. Jerry Seinfeld was 35 when "Seinfeld" started . . . now he's 60.
5. The Taco Bell Chihuahua has been dead for five years.
6. In "Back To The Future", Marty travels back in time from 1985 to 1955. If someone travelled 30 years back in time today, it would be to 1984.
Carpe Diem, my friends!