What to Do and Where to Do It on the Fourth of July!
Can you believe that the 4th of July today!? Here's where to have fun!
The best thing about living here? A ton of awesome towns are just a quick drive away so you can enjoy all kinds of different Fourth of July fun and fireworks. Here are just a few...:
- Dover – Dover's Independence Day Celebration includes a cookout in the park, a Kiddie Pedal Pull, Root Beer Floats and Fireworks at Dusk at Dover Park Park Ave., Dover, MN 55929 Times: July 3rd, 5:30 pm cookout; 10 pm fireworks
- Silver Lake Park –The Rochester Concert Band will perform at 8:30 pm, followed by fireworks at 10 pm on the 4th of July.
- Location: Silver Lake Park - 700 West Silver Lake Drive NE, Rochester, MN
- Stewartville – Stewartville’s Fireworks Show is the main event of Summerfest. The fireworks will be the evening of July 4th at Florence Park Lakeshore Dr. NW, Stewartville, MN
Times: July 4th, 6:30 pm grand parade; fireworks at dusk
- Oronoco – Oronoco will light of its fireworks at 10:00 PM on the 4th in the Oronoco Park, 3rd Ave NW, Oronoco, MN.
Times: July 4th, 5 pm dinner; 10 pm fireworks
Is there an awesome fireworks display that we missed? Let us know, in the comment section below.
Is this the cutest dog in Rochester? Click HERE (or the picture) to find out!