2nd Person Sentenced to Prison For Rochester Laundry Burglaries
Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News) - A second person has been given a prison sentence for their involvement in a series of break-ins at a Rochester apartment complex last year.
30-year-old Stephanie Bellanger today admitted to a second-degree burglary charge through the plea agreement that led to the dismissal of 13 other felony charges and 14 misdemeanor counts connected to the thefts from coin-operated laundry machines at the Silver Lake Apartments on February 27, 2021. Last week, her codefendant in the case, 37-year-old Cody Hendrickson entered into a nearly identical plea agreement.
He was given a 52-month prison sentence to be served concurrently with a more than eight-year prison term for a drug conviction in another county. Bellanger was sentenced today to 26 months in prison which will add 8 months to a prison sentence she is currently serving for a burglary conviction in Ramsey County.
Bellanger and Hendrickson were arrested after they broke into seven buildings in the apartment complex and took approximately $150 in coins from the laundry machines. The police reports on the break-in indicate the damage to the security door locks and the laundry machines added up to another $2200.
Unpaid Bar Bill Leads to Recovery of Vehicle Stolen in Rochester
LOOK: Home 12 Miles from Rochester Has River View from Every Window!
- Main floor living with a river view from all the main living spaces!
- Enjoy the four-season porch with stunning views and a gas-burning fireplace to enjoy regardless of the temperatures outside.
- A newly updated kitchen and main floor living is an open concept with a masonry wood-burning, high efficient fireplace in the living area.
- Open kitchen/dining/living room - three bedrooms on the main.
- Primary Bedroom is large, with sliding glass doors to the outside, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet with lots of storage.
- The architectural lines in the home add beauty and interest. Attached is an oversized 3-car attached garage. If you want a quiet retreat at the end of the day, this could be your next home.
- It sits on a small cul de sac with an excellent view/access and lots of green space.