Glass of Champagne is Waiting for you at Huge Rochester Birthday Bash
If you've ever wanted to go on a trolley tour in Rochester, Minnesota or get a behind-the-scenes look at a vineyard in Southeast Minnesota, there is a birthday celebration in town on Saturday, August 21st that you'll want to attend because I hear that those adventures are up for grabs.
Last night, I was chatting with a bunch of people at the Rochester Chamber of Commerce block party and ran into Misha Johnson, who is the Managing Director at the Rochester Civic Theatre. During our conversation, I was shocked to find out that the theater is having its 70th birthday! I had zero idea that this organization was part of Rochester for so long and this was the first time I heard that they were having a big party to celebrate in a few days with lots of amazing items up for grabs.
Everything you need to know for the 70th Birthday Bash & Fundraiser for the Rochester Civic Theatre
- When: Saturday, August 21st, 2021 at 6 pm
- Where: Rochester Civic Theatre
- $25 admission (get tickets here) which includes:
- Scenes announcing their 2021-2022 season,
- live music with LaSonya Natividad,
- live and silent auction, a
- celebratory toast & cake!
What are some of the live and silent auction items at the birthday celebration?
I did a little digging to see what some of the amazing live and silent auction items are at the Rochester Civic Theatre birthday bash and here's a few things I found on their Facebook page:
- winemakers tour at Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery
- private chef's class or dinner with Chef Vincenzo
- an hour performance for your event by the D'Sievers
- Rochester trolley tour
- other amazing items thanks to Little Thistle Brewing, Dwell Local, LLC, Canadian Honker, Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar
Do you know of another event happening in Southeast Minnesota?
Please, if you do, tell me! There are so many amazing ways to help spread the word and one of my favorites is by doing videos with people, writing stories, or even helping you figure out where all of the community calendars are in town. A community that works together is plain and simple, just better and I'd love to be part of that for you. Find me over on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio - or send me an email at email@example.com.
Heads up, here's what you should eat at the Minnesota State Fair!
The great Minnesota get-together - the Minnesota State Fair - is just days away! Go ahead and scroll through the foods below and start planning all of the foods that you can enjoy this year...some on a stick...some you just pick up with your hands and devour.