Hy-Vee to Offer Free COVID Tests at Select Locations
Hy-Vee will begin offering COVID-19 testing at select pharmacy locations across the region including one in Rochester.
The grocery chain's website explains, "The tests are free and are administered via a Hy-Vee pharmacy drive-thru testing process. Individuals do not have to have COVID-19 symptoms to be tested, but they must register online to receive a test voucher number, testing site, and appointment time."
The COVID-19 tests are being offered at the West Circle Dr. Hy-Vee in Rochester and the following locations around the region:
• Chariton Hy-Vee, 2001 Court Ave., Chariton, IA 50049
• Cherokee Hy-Vee, 1300 N. 2nd St., Cherokee, IA 51012
• Utica Ridge Hy-Vee, 4064 E. 53rd St., Davenport, IA 52807
• Iowa City Hy-Vee Drugstore, 310 N. 1st Ave., Iowa City, IA 52245
• West Des Moines Hy-Vee HealthMarket, 375 S. Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
• Maple Grove Hy-Vee, 18755 70th Way N., Maple Grove, MN 55311
• Barry Road Hy-Vee, 8301 N. St. Clair Ave., Kansas City, MO 64151
• Kiwanis Avenue Hy-Vee, 2700 W. 10th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
• Omaha Hy-Vee Drugstore, 8404 N. 30th St., Omaha, NE 68112
• O Street Hy-Vee, 5010 O St., Lincoln, NE 68510
Hy-Vee says testing will be available from 7:00 am - 9:00 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and from 7:00 am - 9:00 am or 8:00 am - 10:00 am on Saturdays. Testing times on Saturdays may vary. Contact the pharmacy for details.
Anyone interested in registering for a test voucher should visit www.doineedacovid19test.com/.
The test takes approximately 5 minutes and results are mailed within 3-5 business days.
KEEP READING: 10 Back-to-School Items Kids Must Have for Distance Learning