Important Info You Need to Know if You’re Going to Luke Bryan’s Farm Tour Show
It's not every day a farm here in southeast Minnesota hosts a massive concert from one of today's hottest country stars, so here is some important traffic information concerning Luke Bryan's Farm Tour 2022 show in Eyota.
Luke Bryan has been touring the country, highlighting rural agriculture and raising funds for ag scholarships with his Farm Tour since 2009. His 2022 Farm Tour features six different stops, including shows in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa and here in southeast Minnesota, at Gar-Lin Dairy Farms near Eyota.
The show is set for this Saturday, September 24th, 2022 and also features Riley Green, Jameson Rodgers, Peach Pickers, and DJ Rock. It's going to be HUGE! And In case you're curious about the logistics of getting those estimated 20,000 country music fans in and out of Gar-Lin Dairy Farms, the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office released some important information concerning traffic patterns on local roads Saturday:
- Parking for the event begins at 2 pm. Entry opens at 5 pm. The show starts at 6 pm. You are encouraged to arrive early to avoid traffic delays and lines at the gate.
- Recreational vehicles (ATV/UTV) and golf carts are not allowed at the event or within the traffic flow areas.
- No bicycles are allowed in the traffic flow areas or designated parking areas.
- Vehicles not parked in designated parking zones will be subject to tow.
- No grills or open fires are allowed in the parking area.
- A designated walking lane will run from knowledge road to 40th street along 125th Ave. The approximate distance is 1.1 miles
- No carpool parking will be allowed at Chester Woods Park.
- Knowledge Road in Eyota will be closed to traffic at 125th Ave. SE after 8 pm
The official pre- and post-concert traffic flow maps and parking guide is below. You can get more information about what's allowed in the concert site HERE. And, you can check out Luke Bryan's Official Farm Tour Site here.
Popular Group Just Played Its Last Concert *Ever* Here in MN
Listen to Curt St. John in the Morning
Weekdays from 6 to 10 a.m. on Quick Country 96.5