Y-105FM logo
Get our free mobile app

One person was injured when a suspected gas leak resulted in a fire Saturday afternoon at a car wash in Rochester.

The Rochester Fire Department says firefighters responded to the Wash Me Car Wash in the 1700 block of South Broadway near Mr. Pizza just before 12:30 PM and found light white smoke coming from the building. That led to the discovery of a small fire, which was quickly extinguished and contained to the area of origin. The structure was searched for potential victims and ventilated by the Fire Department.

RFD photo
RFD photo

A news release says one civilian was treated for an injury by Mayo Clinic Ambulance personnel at the scene and did not require transport to a hospital.

PICTURES: See Inside Patrick Swayze's $4.5 Million California Horse Ranch

Patrick Swayze's former California horse ranch is currently on the market for $4.5 million, and pictures show a stunning property in a very private rural setting.

Gallery Credit: Sterling Whitaker