New Chicken Nugget Recall In Wisconsin And Illinois Due To Metal Fragments
A food item that is a staple in my house was just recalled due to metal pieces found in the product. Yep...another recall due to metal.
Check those freezers because there are close to 30,000 pounds of Tyson chicken nuggets that were just recalled. The recall was posted on the USDA website on November 4th, 2023 with the following details:
- PRODUCT NAME: Tyson Fully Cooked Fun Nuggets Breaded Shaped Chicken Patties
- BEST IF USED BY DATE: September 4th, 2024
- LOT CODES: 2483BRV0207, 2483BRV0208, 2483BRV0209 and 2483BRV0210
- ESTABLISHMENT NUMBER: (Located on the back of the package) P-7211
- PRODUCT SHIPPED TO DISTRIBUTORS: Alabama, California, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin for further distribution to the retail level. The report did not indicate if the retail stores were contained to these states. If you live near one of these states, I would still check your freezer just in case the shipments were shipped near you.
- REASON FOR RECALL: Consumers reported small metal pieces in the product. One minor oral injury has been reported.
What To Do If You Have The Product That Is Part of the Tyson Chicken Nugget Recall
If you have the item that has been recalled, you are asked to throw the product away or return it to the place where it was purchased. If you have questions or would like to speak with someone regarding this recall, please call Tyson Consumer Relations at (855)-382-3101.
11 Items You Should Not Buy At Walmart Stores
Gallery Credit: Billy Jenkins