Kanye’s Arrogant Quotes
So much insanity spews forth from the crack in Kanye West's face that it couldn't have been hard for askmen.com to come up with a list of the 40 Most Brain-Bendingly Arrogant Kanye West Quotes. Here's some highlights...er, maybe lowlights:
1. "For me, you know, I'm a creative genius, and there's no other way to word it. I know you're not supposed to say that about yourself."
2. "Nobody can tell me where I can and can't go. Man, I'm the number one living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix."
3. "I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is number two."
4. "If I were to write my title like going through the airport and you have to put down what you do? I would literally write 'creative genius' except for two reasons: Sometimes it takes too long to write that and sometimes I spell the word 'genius' wrong. The irony."
5. "If I was just a fan of music, I would think that I was the number one artist in the world."
6. "If I don't win, the award show loses credibility."
7. "I'm like a vessel, and God has chosen me to be the voice and the connector."
8. "My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."
9. "I'm going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new
. . . The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don't think that I would be one of the characters of today's modern Bible?"
10. "Put this in the magazine: There's nothing more to be said about music. I'm the end-all, be-all of music."
11. "For me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself."