Last Chance To Win: Comedian Kevin James In Rochester
It's a Kevin James Winning Weekend on Y-105FM! Starting Friday, September 9 and running thru Sunday night, you can win tickets to see comedian Kevin James at Rochester, Minnesota's Mayo Civic Center on Thursday, September 15!
It's so easy to win! To see the star of “The King of Queens,” “Paul Blart: Mall Cop,” and “Grown Ups,” just enter on the Y-105FM app all weekend long. The contest opens at 3 PM Friday the 9th and closes Sunday night. We have a bunch of tickets, so to win a pair, scroll down to enter.
The Basics of Kevin James In Rochester
How Do I Win Tickets to See Kevin James Live In Rochester, MN?
Kevin James Fun Facts:
- He graduated from Ward Melville High School in Long Island, and one of his wrestling teammates was the future WWE star and author Mick Foley ("Mankind").
- His First TV Gig - Kevin's first gig on TV was in 1992. He was on a reboot of Candid Camera but didn't get credit.
- He met his wife on a blind date arranged by his interior decorator. Kevin and Steffiana De La Cruz married in June 0f 2004.
- Born to Janet and Joseph Valentine Knipfing. In the King of Queens, Doug Heffernan's parents are named Janet and Joe.
- Is Kevin's Lucky Number 9? He was on Everybody Loves Raymond, which ran for nine years. The King of Queens ran for nine years, and the pilot episode of his 2016 series Kevin Can Wait premiered nine years after the series finale of his spin-off.
- Has Said: I don't want to be known as this goody-two-shoes who can only do comedies where puppies are licking peanut butter off my face.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Goodhue County Sheriff's Office has an excellent weekly report. Scroll thru these top stories and see if you agree.