MN’s First Ave Requires Vax Proof / Negative Covid Test for Entry
Get our free mobile app
First Avenue, one of Minnesota's most popular concert venues, announced Monday you'll have to show proof of either full Covid-19 vaccination or negative Covid-19 test from the past 72 hours to get in. That goes for the associated venues, too.
What Will Count As Proof of Vaccination?
- First Ave says the proof of Covid vaccination could be the actual card from your medical team or a photo of the card that matches your ID.
- The final vax of the series must have been at least 14 days before you try to get in.
- The negative Covid-19 test proof can be a print out or a digital test result, as long as it matches your ID (so if you're a Mayo patient, you could show them the test result on the Mayo Portal, and your ID and you're good).
- Negative Covid test results work for 12 and under and for people who "have a medical condition or closely held religious beliefs that prevents vaccination."
- They're also asking you to mask up.
What Venues Are Included with First Avenue?
The policy is in force for...
- First Avenue
- 7th Street Entry
- Turf Club
- Fine Line Café
- The Fitzgerald Theater
- Palace Theatre
All the venues require staff to be fully vaccinated.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM's Early Morning Show.
The prospect of returning to full time masking and sheltering in place is not one most of us look forward to, so if you need a pick me up after this story, this gallery should help.
Why do cats have whiskers? Why do they meow? Why do they nap so much? And answers to 47 other kitty questions:
Why do they meow? Why do they nap so much? Why do they have whiskers? Cats, and their undeniably adorable babies known as kittens, are mysterious creatures. Their larger relatives, after all, are some of the most mystical and lethal animals on the planet. Many questions related to domestic felines, however, have perfectly logical answers. Here’s a look at some of the most common questions related to kittens and cats, and the answers cat lovers are looking for.