Proposed Hike in Hunting and Fishing Licenses
Planning on doing any hunting or fishing? Of course you are. Governor Mark Dayton has proposed a small increase in hunting and fishing licenses both for residential and non-residential.
Here's how it breaks down:
- Annual residential fishing will go from $22 - $25
- Annual non-residential fishing will go from $45 - $51
- Deer hunting (Residential) from $30 - $34
- Lottery application for deer hunting will go from $0 - $4
- Super sports for residents from $93 - $108
There hasn't been an increase in hunting and fishing licenses since 2012 but it has been in their sights (see what I did there) for several years and it even had the support of some hunting and fishing groups.
For a complete list of the proposed fees and other information, click here.