Six Events to Help You Ring in the New Year Near Rochester
This year... New Year's Eve is quite a big deal. We are not only ringing in a new year... we are saying goodbye to a decade. That means there are a lot of options for things to do on New Year's Eve near Rochester. Here are six events you might want to check out.
- Forager Brewery- No cover charge for a fun event of beer and music. This event Kicks off at 8:30 pm and goes until 12:30 am
- Bitter & Bleu New Year's Eve Party- This is taking place at the Blue Duck. You will enjoy a FIVE-course meal, drinks, and fun... with transportation to another location for more fun. It does cost $250 a person.
- North Star New Year's Eve Party- The North Star Bar is hosting a party to help you have a fun night. The fun starts at 9 pm and goes until 2 am.
- Blue Moon Ballroom New Years Party- If you are looking to dance the night away, this is the event for you. There is a $10 cover for adults and $5 for students. That includes dance lessons and dancing from 8 pm to Midnight!
- Noon Years Party- This kid-focused event is taking place at the Apache Mall from 11 am to 1 pm. There will be a DJ, games, dancing and more!
- Roaring 20's New Year's Eve Party- Flapper dresses, feathers, bowties and more will be found in Stewartville on New Year's Eve. This fun 20's themed event will help you ring in the new year with a ball drop at the Upstage Theater. It sounds like fun!
These are just a few ideas on how to spend New Year's Eve in and around Rochester. If you have any other suggestions, we would love to hear about them in the station app.
Hang Out With Paisley on Quick Country 96.5 Weekdays from 3 pm - 7 pm
Wake Up With Paisley on Kat Kountry 105 Weekdays from 6 am - 10 am
Enter your number to get our free mobile app