Fly Down a Hill and Enjoy Sleigh Rides on Monday in Rochester
Looking for something fun to do in Rochester, Minnesota on President's Day when the kids are out of school? A huge, family-friendly event is happening that is full of outdoor, winter fun, and food, and everyone is invited.
Huge Family Night and Pancake Supper in Rochester, Minnesota on February 21st
Grab your snowpants, boots, and all of your kids and enjoy an afternoon and evening of fun at Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch. They've got a full night of activities planned and will be serving up pancakes too. Here's everything you need to know about the huge event:
- When: Monday, February 21st, 2022
- Time: 4:00 pm
- What fun activities will be happening? snowtubing, horse-drawn sleigh rides (with bunnies!) and a pancake supper
- Where: Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch
- Cost: $15/person and $90 max per family (immediate family members only)
- All for a good cause: this night is to help raise funds to provide camps for individuals and families with disabilities or autism and military families.
- Learn more at their Facebook event here.
If you are looking for a fun place to just go sledding, we've got some of the top spots around Rochester down below.
Check out this exciting news about a new store that just opened up in Rochester, Minnesota!
Hey Rochester, Minnesota, remember last week when you heard that the new At Home store was opening on March 5th in the old Shopko store? Officially, it still is BUT some new and exciting news has happened at the brand new store.
Check out a sneak peek of the new At Home store in Rochester, Minnesota
10 of the best sledding and tubing hills in and around Rochester, Minnesota.
Rochester has a bunch of great sledding spots that are perfect for an afternoon of winter enjoyment. If you've been on the hunt for a great hill, check out these 10 spots around Rochester that our listeners say are their #1 pick for a fun afternoon: