The 5 Best Places to Grab a Burger in Rochester Today
Happy National Burger Day, my friends. Every day is burger day in my heart. If you'd like to celebrate accordingly, here's Yelp's list of the best places to grab a burger in Rochester:
1. Newt's - A local fave, always! From basic burger to juicy lucy to a burger with peanut butter on top and everything in between. You can't go wrong with a Newt's burger! Plus, they have awesome fries AND free popcorn.
2. Hot Chip Burger Bar - I just had my first Hot Chip burger yesterday and oh my lanta! It was scrumptious. I had a pork burger topped with their incredibly tasty pickles and onions. Pair it with their sweet potato tots - you'll thank me later.
3. The Half Barrel - I've had a lot of great food at the Half Barrel, but must admit, I haven't tried a burger there. Let the reviews do the talking: one person said, their burgers are perfectly cooked, full of flavor and dripping with juice. Another says, go for the ghost pepper burger, it's the best!
4. Snappy Stop - If you're in a hurry, swing through the Snappy Stop drive-thru. According to the reviews, "it definitely takes the cake as best fast food burger in town."
5. Forager Brewery - So much good food, so little time. Sadly, I have not tasted one of these spectacular looking burgers. I'm literally drooling looking at the pictures of their burgers on Yelp. It would be a great day to sit on the patio and have a burger and beer at Forager.
Now, good luck picking where to go! ;) Happy burger eating!