The Top Items to Spoil Yourself With This Holiday Season
I think we could all use a distraction right now, and what better distraction than Christmas in November? This year, I think you deserve to spoil yourself. Whether you're thinking of fixing up the house or pampering yourself, here are the top gifts to purchase:
9. Home furnishings. Your spending a lot more time at home, might as well be super comfy!
8. Do-it-yourself fun. Whether your going full Chip and Joanna on your house or you just want to try your hand in growing your own herb garden, a DIY gift is a perfect gift.
7. Digital content. There are endless possibilities here - take a class, play a game, learn an instrument, try out some new recipes.
6. Cosmetics/fragrances/health and beauty aids. Get that Ariana Grande perfume you've been eyeing up.
5. Books. You've run out of shows to watch anyway, might as well dive into a good book.
4. Shoes. You've watched them come and go during Prime Days. Next time, buy them. You deserve it. And your feet will thank you for it.
3. Clothing. Been secretly wishing you could own a designer shirt? You go girl. This is your year.
2. Food. Make your life a little easier and try one of those food prep services, or order in from your fave restaurant once in awhile.
1. Beverages. No surprise, splurging on fancy drinks is the number one way to spoil yourself this year.
2020 Black Friday Deals and Information