Thomas The Tank Engine Is Giving Rides in Minnesota
If you have young children, they are most likely fans of Thomas and Percy. Imagine how excited your kids will be when they find out they get to ride Thomas! The trains from the popular kids' show will be in Duluth the last weekend of July and the first weekend of August for this special event. Tickets start at $22 for a Day with Thomas and that includes:
Each ticket to the Day Out With Thomas includes:
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Approx. 20-25 minute train ride behind Thomas through Duluth to Lake Superior
- Imagination Stations
- Live Children’s Music
- Magic shows throughout the day
- Photo opportunities with Thomas, Percy, & Sir Topham Hatt
- Free trolleycar rides
- Bounce houses
- Temporary Tattoos and Face Painting
- Model Trains.
- Huge Thomas Gift Shop
For an extra $8 you get a separate 20-25 minute train ride behind Percy and according to their website - Percy has a party on his train!
Get more info and tickets here.