Jessica Williams’ Top 5 Reasons To Try Orangetheory Fitness
Have you ever driven by a place and wondered, “Huh, I wonder what it is like in there?” If it is a restaurant or some sort of boutique, I can walk in like a boss and just enjoy. When it comes to a gym though, for some reason, it’s just harder to walk through that door for the first time.
A few weeks ago, I decided to put my big girl panties on and walk through the doors of Orangetheory Fitness in Rochester. I brought my water bottle, a towel, and said to myself as I opened up that door, "Jessica, this will be good for you...and your body needs this."
I’m so glad I had the guts to open that door because, well, I have pretty much fallen in love with all of the orangeness. If you haven’t walked through the front door of Orangetheory Fitness, here are 5 of my favorite reasons why you should:
- The Coaches. All-time favorite thing, right here! Why? Well, the coaches are with you the entire time. No running around a gym to find someone to help you. No need to wonder if the person talking with you is even trained. They are there for you and will answer all of your questions and will also make sure that what you are doing is safe.
- The workout! Yes, it is a gym, and I know I’m there to workout ... but this is not how I’ve worked out before. I've taught at a lot of gyms and been a member at a lot of gyms and what they do at Orangetheory is like nothing else. 60 minutes are devoted to working your entire body. Cardio, strength, flexibility ... it is all done as a class but also done in a way that works for your fitness level. Everyone can do this! And because of fun point #1, the coaches help make sure that every move you make is safe for your body. Fitness assessments are part of your membership too!
- The Results. I used to keep notebooks in my gym bag, recording my workouts, sticking the exercises into some sort of app afterward, and just hope that I’d see some results. At Orangetheory Fitness, they will track your results for you. You can even watch your progress on a screen during your workout. When the workout is over, an e-mail is waiting for you with all of your info. And the physical results are amazing too! I can feel the difference in my body and am wearing clothes that used to be pretty snug on those big girl panties before.
- It is the cleanest gym in Rochester. No joke! If germs have bothered you or you’ve been ticked off at your gym because you can tell that cleaning just isn’t a priority, you probably need to come take a tour at Orangetheory Fitness. It’s amazingly clean!
- I just leave happy. It might be the endorphins talking but I really think it is more. The coaches, staff, and members are just some of the nicest people. I always see someone encouraging another person when I am at Orangetheory Fitness. The smiles, high-fives, go a long ways too and it really helps make this place feel like a community I want to belong to ... and I’m so glad that I do!
Are you ready to walk through that front door and give it a try? Try Orangetheory Fitness for free! Right now they have a complimentary introductory workout that you can sign up for. Get all the info at their website here or give them a call at 507-722-2683.
What are you waiting for? Grab that free workout now!