What Should Go On Struve’s Paint Can Next?
It doesn't look like it in this picture, but the paint can high-atop the Struve's Paint Store is fading. Is it time to repaint the paint can? And if it is(and you were in charge of such things), what would you put on it?
I love the current image. The Chateau is one of my favorite Rochester buildings and it represents Rochester nicely. But, and this is a big but, Simone, I drive by it all the time, and since it is fading a bit, I can admit, I want something new.
And since everything is about me, here are some of my suggestions for what should replace the current image...
- One of the Silver Lake bridges. Maybe a few geese chasing a child.
- Assisi Heights
- The Plummer Building (and, just for fun, a little plumber doing something in the plaza).
- An old-timey picture of Broadway (which, now that I think of it, is also a future picture of Broadway once they start re-doing it).
- The Ear of Corn Water Tower
- Boaters on Lake Zumbro
- James and Jessica from the Y-105FM Early Morning Show (obviously the best idea).
What do you think? Would love to hear your ideas, just tap CHAT on the Y-105FM app and tell me what you think.
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM's Early Morning Show.