The Minnesota Pumpkin Spice Item You Haven’t Tried
Now that it's fall in Minnesota, Pumpkin Spice things are everywhere. But here's one Pumpkin Spice item I'll bet you haven't tried.
But after reading through the recipe, I might actually want to try it. It's made with vanilla-flavored vodka, pumpkin pie spice, some pumpkin puree, and more-- it actually sounds kind of good. And, after all, I love a good dry gin martini. (And my wife and I love a festive Candy Cane Martini during the holidays, too.)
So without further ado, check out the pure fall Pumpkin Spice Martini, courtesy of the gang at allrecipe.com:
- 1 crushed graham cracker
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1.5 fluid ounces of jigger vanilla flavored vodka
- 1.5 fluid ounce jigger creme de cocoa
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Put the crushed graham cracker in a shallow dish. Coat the rim of a martini glass with honey, and then dip the rim in the graham cracker mix until coated well.
- Combine Milk and pumpkin puree in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour in vodka, creme de cocoa, and ice. Shake well. Pour into prepared glass, and sprinkle on a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
- Drink and enjoy!