Y-105 FM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Y-105 FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of the best music from 80s to today, your favorite DJs, plus Rochester news, traffic, and weather that you need on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Y-105 FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Y105. Tap on the station logo to get to the Y-105 FM skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Y-105 FM skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Y-105 FM.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help.