Things We Learned From The Sochi Olympics
Now that the Winter Games have come to a close...let's take a look back at the last two weeks with the Top Things We Learned From The Sochi Olympics.
- We finally learned how to pronounce Sochi. Or is it So-She? Dang.
-Johnny Weir must have inherited the late Bea Aruthur's wardrobe.
- No matter what happens, we'll NEVER forget Olympic heroes like Fred Oshie, that halfpipe gal, and Mickayla What's-Her-Name.
- North Korea once again swept every event. At least according to a new headline in the "Pyongyang People's Daily".
- Lolo Jones is just going to keep learning new sports until she gets a medal.
- And finally, Ice Dancing is different from figure skating because....wait, how are they different??