5 Places to Get a Stellar Mother’s Day Brunch in Rochester
Moms are the best! Show yours how much you care with delicious food. Several Rochester restaurants will be hosting a special Mother's Day Brunch.
1. Cameo at the Castle. (10a - 3p) One of Rochester's newest restaurants will have their very first Mother's Day Brunch this weekend. Free Mimosa for all moms! Order from the kitchen or partake in the buffet which will include a Carved Ham Station.
2. Bleu Duck Kitchen. (9a - 1p) Enjoy grub from the a la carte menu! Plus, a fully-stocked cereal bar for the young at heart. AND bottomless mimosas for just $15. Reservations recommended.
3. Five West. (8a - 3p) Five West will have a delicious spread for their brunch buffet including Boursin Chicken, Omelets and Pancakes Made-to-Order, Smoked Salmon Platter and so much more.
4. Forager and Drift Dough. (10a - 3p) Dig in, Forager will have an all-you-can-eat brunch featuring fresh seasonal salad, a meat carving station, sweet treats, just to name a few. Plus, mom will be treated to a complimentary mimosa.
5. Hy-Vee Market Grille. (9a - 2p) All you can eat everything. You're sure to please even the pickiest of eaters with this buffet.