6 Summer Reading Programs for Southeast Minnesota Kids
If your kids are already bored this summer, check out these fun summer reading programs:
- Rochester Public Library - They are having a special at-home edition of Summer Playlist this year that will be starting July 1st. To participate, visit curbside pickup at the library or go to a bookmobile stop and just ask for a Summer Playlist. Lots of fun prizes can be won too. Learn more here.
- Barnes & Noble - Read 8 books, record them in the printable journal and your kiddo can win a free book. Kids can bring their finished log to a Barnes & Noble store starting July 1st to pick out their free book. Learn more here.
- Chuck E. Cheese - Kids can earn points for Chuck E. Cheese by reading books. Get the log and all of the info here.
- Half Price Books - Their summer program is called "Feed Your Brain" and features a bunch of great online activities, printable reading log, online storytime, and more! Social media giveaway info will be shared here soon.
- Scholastic - It's a summer read-a-palooza at Scholastic! Kids can play games, find new books and learn about them, and connect with others. You can find more info here.
- Sync - It's a summer reading program for teens! Get signed up and teens can receive 2 free audiobooks all summer long. Learn more here.