Carriage Rides Through The Most Magical Christmas Lights Are Just An Hour From Rochester
It's the time of year that is just magical. Snow on the ground with Christmas lights sparkling through, Christmas music playing on Y-105FM, and driving around to view all of the lights. It's the most wonderful time of the year, and here is a wonderful event to add to the magic - a carriage ride to view the Rotary Lights in LaCrosse, Wi.
Carriage Rides to view the Rotary Lights in LaCrosse, Wi
- Pick up/drop off at the corner of State and Front Street
- Rides start at 5pm, when the park opens, and continue until 10pm
- Carriage rides given on a first-come, first-serve basis and last about 15 minutes.
- Dates: December 1st, 6th-8th, 13th-15th, 19th-25th, and 27th-29th.
- Cost: $20 per couple/$30 per family per load (a portion of each ride is donated to the Rotary Lights)
- Get updates and learn more at their Facebook page
Get the kids all bundled up, bring a blanket, and enjoy this spectacular way to view the Rotary Lights. 4 carriages and 1 sleigh operate most nights and seat 4 adults comfortably. If you are bringing kids ages 2 and under, they are allowed to sit on laps.
If the lines are too long or you'd rather stay warm in your vehicle, you can drive through the Rotary Lights too. Live music, Ugly Sweater 5k, and more holiday fun can be found at RotaryLights.org.
Here are a few other holiday stories that you might like too!
- The most amazing drive-thru light display now open in Southeast Minnesota
- How to send letters to Santa this year
- Rochester brewery bringing back a day of sleigh rides
- Rochester restaurant delivering free meals to families this holiday season
- Holiday Train visiting 46 towns in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin
Do you know of another event that is happening in Rochester for kids, families, or women? I’d love to hear about it! Send me a message on my Facebook page (Jessica On The Radio) or DM me on Instagram.