Chatfield Western Days Kick Off This Weekend
If you have no plans the weekend of August 8th-11th, you do now! There's plenty to do and see at Chatfield Western Days. This action-packed weekend has everything from mutton bustin to dancing and everything in between. The fun kicked off last week with the 16th Annual Wits' End Production of "Beauty and the Beast." The show continues through the weekend and tickets can be bought at WitsEndTheatre.org.
Here are some of the bigger events happening this weekend:
- TNT Youth Carnival- The Carnival is going on all weekend at City Park. It's open from 6pm-9pm daily.
Thursday, August 8th:
- Kids Mutton Bustin- The event starts at 7 pm with registration starting at 6:30 pm. The event will take place at Mill Creek Park.
- Family Movie Night- New this year... Family movie night is something fun for all ages to enjoy. There will be a showing of "Ferdinand The Bull," so bring your lawn chairs for a fun night.
Friday, August 9th:
- KROC Music on Wheels Under 21 dance- The kiddos can have a fun night at the Chatfield New Swimming Pool from 7 pm to 11 pm while you have your fun at the Fire Hall.
- Chatfield Fire Department Dance- This dance is for everyone 21 and up. Join the fire department at the Fire Hall for some fun dancing and drinks from 7 pm to midnight.
Saturday, August 10th:
- Spectacular Grand Parade- Come check out some amazing performances and floats at the grand parade that kicks off at 1 pm.
- Free Concert by Branded- Join me at the City Park Bandshell for a fun free concert from 7pm-11pm.
Sunday, August 11th:
- 21st Annual Classic Car, Truck and Antique Motorcycle Show- Come check out some awesome rides on Filmore Street from 9am-3pm
- Fireworks- There's no better way to wrap up a fun weekend than with a fun firework display. Mill Creek Park is the place to be at 9:15 pm to see the great display.
These were just a few of the many events taking place this weekend. For more, check out the Chatfield Western Days Facebook Page.
Paisley Dunn On Quick Country 96.5 Weekdays From 3pm-7pm
Paisley Dunn On Kat Kountry 105 From 6am-10am