Donate Blood In Rochester – Get Free “Ugly Sweater” Can Koozie
You've heard it before, you're going to hear it again. Mayo Clinic is asking for your blood. First time donor, haven't donated in a while...they need you!
Think of Donating Blood As Paying It Forward
The Mayo Clinic says this time of year its tough to collect blood because of seasonal health issues and scheduling time. On the flip side, even though fewer people donate, more people need blood. Winter conditions, celebrations, you name it.
When you're donating blood, yeah, you don't know who gets your blood, but that's the ultimate paying it forward, isn't it? You're helping someone you may never meet, and the goodness is in the selfless donation.
Blood Donation Basics
- HOW DO I GET THE COOL CAN KOOZIE? They're giving them out to people donating blood on Mondays (until their gone).
- WHO CAN DONATE: Anyone from the community (16 or older) who wanted to donate blood for the challenge.
- WHAT DO YOU DONATE: Your blood! Not all of it, just a little bit.
- WHERE TO DONATE: Two donation sites:
- Mayo Clinic, Hilton Building, Rochester, MN - First Floor
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus - Joseph Building, Main Floor, Room M-86
- WHEN: Ongoing
To schedule your blood donation appointment, call the Mayo Clinic Blood Donor Center 507-284-4475 today.
UPDATED: 5 Life Hacks to Help You Drive In Minnesota Winters
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com
These Hams and Pepperoni Have Just Been Recalled
IF they're in your fridge or freezer, don't eat them!