Eat Ice Cream at These 100 Shops in Minnesota and Get a Free T-shirt
10 Places in Southeast Minnesota Where You Can Eat Ice Cream and Win Free Stuff!
I know what you are thinking. Ice cream is already so amazingly delicious that it is a prize in and of itself. You're not lying...ice cream is amazing. But, thanks to Explore Minnesota, you can eat ice cream all over Minnesota and not only enjoy the taste but you'll get a t-shirt and could win more amazing prizes! Rochester, Minnesota has 2 of those locations ready to serve up the cold stuff to you right now.
How to score a free t-shirt by eating ice cream in Minnesota.
This is probably the easiest way to get a free t-shirt! Eat ice cream 6 times. Yep, that sums up exactly what you need to do in order to get free clothes. If you are more into specific details, here's how to participate in Minnesota's largest ice cream social:
- Visit one of almost 100 ice cream shops across Minnesota. See the full list of spots here or just keep scrolling to see the 10 shops located in Southeast Minnesota.
- Pick up a punch card at any of the shops.
- Enjoy their own take on an #OnlyinMN treat and have the ice cream shop punch your card.
- Get your punch card stamped 6 times - either at the same spot or different spots.
- When your punch card is completed, upload a photo of it here and you can get a sweet t-shirt and a chance to win a whole bunch of other prizes including travel packages and weekly giveaways.
- Last but not least...they only have 500 t-shirts and you'll need to get eating because the contest ends on August 1st, 2021.
10 Spots in Southeast Minnesota where you can eat ice cream and win prizes
Check out these other top spots in Southeast Minnesota that have amazing ice cream!
Well, look at that, MORE ice cream to enjoy! Check out the list below if you want to see the top spots in the area to grab a scrumptious cone or bowl of ice cream.