Who Is Elon Musk’s New Girlfriend Natasha Bassett?
Who is Elon Musk's new girlfriend?
A source identified as "close" to Musk told Hollywood Life that the billionaire and Australian actress, who stars in Baz Luhrmann's upcoming film ELVIS, have been dating for a few months now and are in an exclusively monogamous relationship together.
"They are very much into each other and have been spending a tremendous amount of time together," the source alleged.
Neither have spoken publicly about each other yet.
As sparks and speculations fly, here's a few things we know about Natasha Bassett:
- Bassett was born and raised in Sydney, Australia.
- At the age of 14, Bassett landed the lead role in Romeo and Juliet at the Australian Theatre For Young People.
- Bassett can be spotted in the 2016 film Hail, Caesar!, alongside George Clooney, Scarlett Johansson and Channing Tatum.
- At the age of 19, Bassett moved to New York to pursue acting, where she earned a screenwriting scholarship from the ArtStart Screenwriters Program.
- Her first big screenwriting debut was with a short film called Kite, which was featured in the Rhode Island International Film Festival; Bali International Film Festival; and Big Bear Lake International Film Festival.
- Bassett's breakout role on screen was playing the role of pop icon Britney Spears in the 2017 Lifetime biopic Britney Ever After.
- Bassett will star in the upcoming Elvis Presley biopic, playing the role of Presley's first girlfriend, Dixie Locke. Tom Hanks and Austin Butler also star.
- Today, Bassett calls Los Angeles home.