Free Meals For Kids In Rochester All Summer Long
School is officially out for the summer! The e-learning and Google Meet sessions are done for now but one thing will be continuing for kids this summer - free meals for kids throughout Rochester.
Starting June 10th, free meals will be available for children who are 18 years old and younger in the Rochester area. Families can grab & go meals at several locations and times each weekday until August 21st, except on July 3rd. The meals will include lunch for the day and also breakfast for the next day.
Grab and Go Drive/Walk-up locations:
- Weekdays June 10th until August 21st (except July 3rd) from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Mayo High School
- John Marshall High School
- Riverside Elementary School
- Elton Hills Elementary School
Beginning June 15, Mobile Meal locations:
- Weekdays June 15th until August 21 (except July 3rd). Times vary.
- Meadow Park - 11:00 am to 11:30 am
- Oak Terrace/Parkside - 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Andover Apartments SE - 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
- Jefferson Elementary - 11:00 am to 11:30 am
- Empowerment Center - 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Evangel United Methodist Church to 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Do you know of another restaurant or business in Rochester that is helping out kids and families this summer? If you know of a place, send me a message on my Facebook page (Jessica On The Radio) or DM me on Instagram.
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 6 am until 10 am on Y105FM's Early Morning Show
Jessica plays Country’s Greatest Hits weekdays from 12 pm - 6 pm on 103.1 KFIL!
NEXT UP: The 10 Restaurants Rochester Wants Most
See 10 Other Rochesters