Fun and Easy Holiday Project for Everyone
Looking for a fun and cool Christmas activity to do with either your kids or friends? Well, this TikTok inspired me and I want to share it with you! Here is how to make homemade marbled ornaments.
I came upon this TikTok and immediately saved it because I may want to do this with friends or my future kids one day!
If you want to create custom ornaments for your tree, grab the following:
- Clear glass ball ornaments (however many you want)
- Box of crayons
- Hair dryer
- And maybe a pair of pliers
Once you have all your stuff all you need to do is select the crayons you want, cut off a small piece and put them in the glass ornament.
Then while holding the top rim of the ornament with a pair of pliers, hold it over a hair dryer (on low or medium-low) and as the crayon pieces melt, move it around to create a swirled/marbled look.
When you are done just wait for it to cool and then put the top back on, and BOOM, you're done!
This Idea is just so creative and fun, and of course, I had to check the comment section to see what others had to say!
If you want to try some other ideas many people suggested the following:
- Get iridescent glass ornaments to give them a colorful look
- Use a pencil sharpener with the crayons and uses the shaving to create a speckled look
- Use acrylic paint instead and then let the extra drain out in a plastic cup
- Use glue instead. Let the extra drain out in a plastic cup and then add glitter