Grab Your Tickets Now for Creature of the Night Event in Rochester
Get your tickets now because the creepiest and spookiest family-friendly event is back in Rochester in October.
Quarry Hill Nature Center excitedly announced that the Creatures of the Night event is back on the schedule for 2020. This year, families can enjoy the event in person and enjoy the event by a fire outside or they can enjoy the event virtually from their couch!
We've been spinning up a web of new ideas for our traditional Creatures of the Night event and invite you to join us at the Prairie House for an evening by the fire. You will encounter costumed creatures, a coyote, deer, turkey, and spider each with a tale to tell of their night life. Following the program, experience some new twists and turns along a self-guided hike where you will spy hidden objects and get a glimpse into the lives of some of the animals who now RIP in the park. - Quarry Hill Nature Center website
Creature of the Night Event Details:
- Dates: October 14 - 17, In the Park or Oct. 18 is a Virtual Event at 6:30 pm
- Time Slots for In Person Event: 4:30, 5:15, 6:00, 6:45, 7:30, 8:15
- Tickets are limited to 20 people for in-person event.
- Event is outdoors and will be held in light rain, snow, or cold. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, a ticket to the October 18th virtual event will be given in lieu of a refund.
- The event includes a 1/2 mile self-guided walk along an unpaved trail that is not stroller friendly.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If the time slot is in the dark, participants are encouraged to bring a flashlight
- Masks are required throughout the event.
- A treat will be delivered at the end of the night by an eight-legged friend for all participants to take home.
- Find more info and buy tickets here.