Hey Rochester: We Get A Sunny and 80 Degree Saturday (05/01)
We've been going thru some damp and cool days, which is not a problem for me, I like the weather no matter because...well, what can we do about it? Talk to a manager?
I took that screenshot Wednesday, April 28th, at 3:45 in the pee emm. Sunny and 82 on Saturday. Posting proof in case someone calls me a liar or a jerk or a hope-getter-upper if it doesn't happen.
It's a forecast, so yeah, it might not be sunny and 82, but do you want to be the one to jinx it? I thought not.
What's The Actual Forecast?
- Friday - Sunny, with a high near 63
- Friday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday - A 30% chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night - A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, low around 52.
- Monday - A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. (NWS - Lacrosse)
And then it just keeps cooling off. High Tuesday forecast to be 60, Wednesday, high near 59.
The moral of the story? Realllly enjoy Saturday.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams Weekday from 6 - 10 AM on Y-105 FM
One way to spend the day is attending open houses...