How To Get A ‘Friends’ Inspired Drink at Starbucks in Rochester
Yahoo News has an article claiming Friends-themed Starbucks drinks are now available on the chain's secret menu. We called around this morning to see if this was true, and the baristas in Rochester that we spoke to hadn't yet heard of it, but they were super nice and said they'll make anything for you - if you bring the recipe.
So let them know you want a "Smelly Cat" or "The Joey", let them know what's in it, and they'll be happy to create your drink. The Friends inspired drinks are:
- The Smelly Cat is a vanilla bean frappuccino with coconut milk, guava juice and dragon fruit.
- The Joey is a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino with white mocha.
- The Phoebe is a coconut green tea latte.
- The Rachel is a Skinny Caramel Macchiato with an extra shot of espresso.
- The Ross is a flat white.
Speaking of Friends, you still have time to get a selfie with your friends on the iconic couch from the Central Perk set. It's currently on display at the Mall of America.
Get the 411 on the 507 with Dunken & Samm weekdays at 7:05AM on 106.9 KROC!