If You Left, What Would You Miss Most About Minnesota?
What would you miss the most (other than friends & family) if you moved away from Minnesota? Lakes, the Mall of America, the fall colors? Let us know what you'd miss, and see our answers -- and the rest of 'em as they come in. You betcha!
Let us know what you'd miss by texting in with the 'MESSAGE US' button on our app. Well collect and share the answers as they roll in. Here's what we've got from you so far:
- PETE: The water, the small towns, Vikings & Twins.
- KINSEY: The Mall of America!
- KELLY: The lakes, and my parents.
- ROB: The Great Minnesota Get-Together (and cheese curds).
- JIM: The four seasons.
- LISA: Country music festivals.
- KATHY: Our family lake cabin.
- OLIVIA: Weekends at the lake.
- DAVE: Local sports teams.
- ELLA: Fall colors & State Fair.
- JENNY: 'Minnesota nice.' We really are nicer up here.
- ASHLEY: My family!
- BRIANNA: Hunting in the Fall with the beautiful leaves.
- LIZ: Meat raffles!
- JANICE: The north shore. Summer weekend trips to Duluth & Grand Marais.
- AMORETTE: The scenery.
- NATE: Ice fishing.
- PAM: Winter snow sports.
- RICH: Minnesota State Fair.
- TRENT: The Minnesota Wild and the State of Hockey!
- TRAVIS: The Vikes.
- DILLON: The Vikings.
- TONYA: Mall of America!
- SKIP: Ice fishing.
- LEVI: The walleye opener.
- BROOKE: Small town festivals and parades.
- ANGIE: The trees. Minnesota has the best trees!
- DAVID: The Vikings (and not the Vikings all at the same time).
It's good to live in the Land of 10,000 Lakes!